HOW TO SELL SAFELY?
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if there is a request for a bulk order. Ask the buyer to provide photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
TAKE SPECIAL CARE
Be careful if the price of the product is clearly undervalued. Pay special attention if the seller avoids personal collection of the product with respect to your request on the site. Be careful when you are entering into a transaction with the user whose account was found recently on the Corridorspree site or when it is written in a way that seems like a template or automatically translated. In the case of ads do not transfer money before shipment.
We ask members of our community to take their personal wellbeing as seriously as we do by making good decisions about how and where to buy and sell.
Please don’t give away personal information such as email, phone number, or address. Use in-app messaging to communicate securely. Pay with cash. Do not make wire transfers or send money by mail.
Verify the buyer’s credentials if there is a request for a bulk order. Ask the buyer to provide photo ID and proof of address.
Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
Meet in a sensible location.
Please agree to meet in well-lit, well-crowded public locations, and let a friend or family member know where you’re going.
Inspect items in person.
Please thoroughly inspect and test items before you complete a sale.
If you see something on Corrdorspree that violates our policy, please contact us. If you have an experience with a buyer or seller that violates our community standards, please take the appropriate action to safeguard your personal wellbeing, and then contact us.
Rate each other.
We expect members of our community to earn high marks, but our in-app rating tool is your opportunity to give each other honest feedback on the buying and selling experience and help improve that experience for others.